(Deep Space Nine Sample)
I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all, I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would.
Chorus:
Caravan of ativan, trazodone to sleep,
burn somethin' in the morning just to get up on my feet (X2)
Verse 1:
Check it, check it,
you don't wanna know what I've been thinkin',
in bed five hours and my eyes still blinkin',
I'm looking at ceiling and the walls start peelin',
everything's all blurry feels like I've been drinkin',
pills, pills, hundred different kinds,
this one's for the sleep, this one's for your mind,
this one when abused can get you feeling high,
this one makes you feel like you're wearing a disguise,
I'm, I'm,
layin' up in bed,
drugged up as all fuck after taking these meds,
trying to decide if I wanna stay high,
or let the drugs banish me to sleep instead,
days, days,
haven't slept in days,
relying on the medicine to change my ways,
gave my eyes this glaze,
and I'm feeling all strange,
I'm deranged,
any more of this and I'll go insane
I'll go insane!
Chorus
Verse 2:
I'm an,
accessory to the murder of my own self,
took my old self and replaced it with some cloned cells,
now my body looks the same but my mind's different,
and this copy has a brain that don't mind clickin',
my whole life I've been telling people damn lies,
got a standard list of replies on stand-by,
one word answers is what they're gonna hear,
just so they can steer clear of me when I'm standing near,
fear,
has been within me forever,
cheating if I have to to make things better,
a vendetta,
got it against the old Maxwell,
cuz he had hell attached to his every last cell,
so I bribed him,
implied I would guide him,
if he'd abide when i'd try to hide him,
now he's dyin,
and I don't even mind it,
in fact good riddance bastard close your eyelids,
good riddance mawfucker close your eyelids!
Chorus (X2)
Monologue:
And I hope you burn in hell.
I hope the flames that have been hiding within you become estranged,
and torch the place in which you dwell.
You've destroyed too much for too long.
Now you shall be the victim of your storm.
I cast out all my hatred, all of my anger, and place it upon you.
You who has been my enemy since the dawn of days.
You. It is time we both parted ways.
I disown you.
No comments:
Post a Comment