Verse 1:
Wake up disheveled, grab a pencil, settle into my station,
adjust the levels, and then revel in the treble and bass and,
get to work, smirk, while I play the music back then,
go bizzerk, Cirque du Soleil on the track,
if it ain't that I got my head in the interwebs,
studying music, Star Trek, or tetris perhaps,
and on the surface this behavior seems innocent,
but the purpose is I do this to avoid the inner shit,
blocking up my head before my mind can start wondering,
conjuring up thoughts I don't wanna get caught pondering,
honestly I've been distrought on and off an on again,
cautiously I wanna stop these awful thoughts from followin',
my every move and I know I shouldn't avoid 'em,
but the truth is that I don't know of any ways to destroy 'em,
and the longer the exist the bigger they grow,
and I just figure they'll get sick and wicker as they go,
oh
Chorus:
Oh, oh, oh, no
Why don't they ever go, go, go, go,
Oh I will never know, know, know, know,
(Invading my head space, invading my head space, they're buried inside can't penetrate through my lead face, in dead space. Send 'em to dead space. All I want is to send 'em to dead space.)
No I will never know, know, know, know,
No I will never know
Verse 2:
For as long as I remember these creatures have been inside me,
and I've been tryin'a excrete them out of my mind and my body,
hazardous far from charming, they travel like they're an army,
the catalyst for my crying, my happiness they deny me, while they,
do their thing they prevent me from excelling,
well they yelling out my name out from under where they're dwelling,
hell they swellin' up my pain and I wonder who can tell,
will they compel me to explain to someone just how I'm feelin? Yellin'
Is there someone who can help me?
Though it's out of my control I am still feelin guilty,
cuz I'm one. I'm the sole proprietor of this filthy,
mind and body I'm responsible for it even if it kills me,
and the fear that I have which conquers all my thoughts so constantly,
is that my timidity is taken all for pomposity,
sometimes I feel like there's two people shouting inside of me,
and I can never tell who to pick out of the cacophony
Chorus
Final Section
(chopped up vocals containing the lyrics that are found in the verse at the very end of "Manifestations (Main Theme)"
No comments:
Post a Comment