Tuesday, September 30, 2014

07 Manifestations (Main Theme) Lyrics

(Vocal samples taken from DMT: The Spirit Molecule)

- It's really indescribable.
- Time crumbles. The linearity of time is totally meaningless in these states.
- More and more layers of my humanity start peeling off.
- There is no concept of time.
- I can't even describe what it is.
- Going at warp speed, backwards, through my own DNA.
- You're no longer anything you can identify.
- As soon as I went into it I lost any sense of being. It was absolutely blissfull. Euphoric.
- You are no longer a human being.
- I was everything. I was the light.
- There is no sense of separation. No shadows.
- Dimethyltryptamine.
- No differences.
- No past, no future, it was all present. And white yellow light.
- I reached across and it was suddenly I'm in, the universe.
- Meteor like trip through, through the infinite space of the interior consciousness.
- Incredible rainbow of pink light went between me and these entities.
- And I'm now whizzing through this sucker like if it was nothing. It just, I'm flying through it.
- And I looked around at my environment and I was trying to absorb everything. Life forms or, or whatever they were, they, they were so far advanced from, from what we know here on earth.
- This is like the actual core of where all of reality is emanating from.

(Maxwell)

Everybody's dealing with some bullshit.
And everybody else seems to think they're all full of it.
The same thing that you might view as inconsequential's
what they blame for creating the hell on earth that they've been through.
It's easy to write off something you've never seen,
life is peachy all across when your grass is ever green,
can't see it, ignore it, speed by it, and floor it,
it's nothing to you but to them this shit is horri-
-fying,
Prying,
Drying.
Lying.
Sighing.

Dying,

No comments:

Post a Comment