Intro:
Vicious. Vile.
Verse 1:
Three chickens in the room but they're ignoring the elephant,
they're restricted by the rules so no exploring the evidence,
eloquence to these people is construed as lewd and they choose,
what it evil and what's viewed as rude, and they fued,
like a weasel gettin' fueld by booze, and they mood,
is never gleeful they're consumed by doom and they move,
like a fox taking cover at night,
thinking outside the box while discovering light,
bulbs popping up outside of their cranial interior,
and they're dropping by just to say that we're inferior,
tearing a hole into your soul with no more than words,
declaring goals about controlling you and it's for the third,
time this week,
you don't get time to speak,
they're watching your every move without a rhyme or rea-
son and they never give an explanation.
But if you ask a question you're under interrogation
Chorus:
(Maniacal Laughter)
Verse 2:
Playing mind games but this time's strange,
cuz they're turning my hate into blind rage,
which I gotta say is only slightly out of the ordinary,
but today they might need more luck than if they caught a fairy,
it's sort of scary,
the plan that I've been hatching for 'em,
today's the day that I will take to yup, catch and destroy 'em,
more than scratch and annoy 'em,
I'll take my rats and deploy 'em,
take a hatchet and then leave them a message they can't ignore, uh,
the message will be seen when they've left to open the door up,
a bloody massacre over everything from the floor up,
the bodies of dead wolves splayed accross the furniture,
I dare you motherfuckers to say that I have no courage or,
display a sense of entitlement, superiority,
my peers they already have my back,
not scared at all you see in fact,
we're the majority yeah,
no more conformity,
by the way I formally quit,
ain't no apologies
Chourus
No comments:
Post a Comment