Tuesday, September 30, 2014

10 Lie Sir Jick Lyrics

Intro (Sample)
This is a glass of water. Colorless. Tasteless. It contains 100 gamma of LSD 25. One tenth of a milligram. The equivalent of 1/600th of a grain. An ounce of this material will make 150,000 such doses. Let us observe the effect some three hours later.

Verse 1:
Floating in a space station.
Bowls of black dilation.
Glowing under sedation.
Owning exhilaration.
Showing appreciation.
Flowing sense of elation,
Zoning out but fixated.
Exposing the creative.
Set, set, setting,
get, get, ready,
betting on results is getting ahead of yourself,
sweating and checking your pulse,
protecting or wrecking your health?
Or shredding the dred that you felt,
respecting and spreading the wealth

Chorus:
Spew this into a journal,
who ever knew you were purple?
my thoughts loop in a circle,
my thoughts loop in a circle (X4)

Sample:
Well I just couldn't. I couldn't possibly tell you. It's, it's here can't you feel it? This whole room. This, this, everything is in color and, and I can feel the air, I can, I can see it, I can see all the molecules.

Verse 2:
Brightness is white, it's quite like a slight night light.
Inviting new heights, exciting like a night Wright flight.
I wanna show you but you said you didn't want to know it.
Molecules on my tongue, I can taste them.
Audible sounds are sung, so embrace them.
You can touch the sounds so don't put them down.
Visible prims eradicate your mind prison.
Take your visions and make them find wisdom.
Don't waste potential it's consequential and,
look around you, envelop what surrounds you,
you'll be bound to discover you before it's round two.
If only you could see the energy surrounding me.

Monologue:
It's, it's what you want it to be. There's really nothing else that controls it. No mystical forces or, or external trickery it's all up to you. You're the one who manufactures the environment. What you experience stems from what's always been there and not everyone's prepared for that kind of encounter with themselves.

Chorus

Sample:
I am one with what I am. I can see everything in color. Everything. You have to see the air. You can't believe it. And the dimensions and all the prisms and the rays and everything coming down through you, and, and moving. I've never seen such infinite beauty in my life. You know it went through me? It passed right through me!
Could you feel it?
I was, it was. Me? There isn't any me.


No comments:

Post a Comment